it has not

Update by user Jun 17, 2021

no where nothing has been done or a return call or text. i even reached out to previous owners nothing but leave us along at this point its your issues.

Update by user Jun 17, 2021

I have reached out to realtor and nothing has been done or returned my call or text message, I guess all she cares about is her money that she got off the sale, I thought we were cool but I was wrong. I have been completely honest and upfront with Jasmin and I feel taken advance of because I needed a place so bad and i loved the house. I am a first time buyer and was unaware of a lot of things and i feel like they all used it against me.

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2021

i purchased a home i thought from a realtor by the name of Jasmin brown in Baltimore city 3801 Clifton ave on 4/30/21 was closing and everyday since 5/3/2021 there has been a problem with this property. i feel like i have been got.

i feel like there knew there were issues and put bandages on them until i moved in. the tub/shower and wash machine drain areas flooded the basement ruining my furiture and carpet and walls. next the toliet in kitchen was leaking all over the floor. next the dishwasher was leaking am messing up tile in kitchen.

last but not least the damn roof is leaking everytime it rains. my daughterbedroom set is messed and television clothes bedding etc.

User's recommendation: maybe.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Coldwell Banker Pros: I am no longer homeless.

Coldwell Banker Cons: I have mold and on walls in basement, Carpet needs to be replaced, Drain for washing machine is clogged and backs up into house, Smells like mildew, I am separated from my kids because of mold.

Location: 5 Bel Air South Parkway, Bel Air, MD 21015