I am in the process of purchasing the following duplex in Florida.
7542 NW 44th Court
Coral Springs, FL 33065
My closing is scheduled for 5/30/2016 and the listing agent, Jesse Pan, has been unresponsive to my agent's
phone calls and email requesting necessary documentation from the seller. I must say i am very disappointed in Coldwell Banker's professionalism.
I understand i am just one of thousands of real estate transactions completed by Coldwell Banker but one dissatisfied customer is worth a hundred lost customers.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "8159 Quail Ridge Court, Sacramento, CA 95828My family lived at the above address for seven years. We rented the house from Carlin Jensen and his partner Gerardo Rico. The rent..."
- "In 2015 I was selling an estate on behalf of my grandpa and Vera Owens represented the buyer who purchased the home. Vera was suppose to be the expert in..."
- "Shory and sweet don't do business with them. Even though we rented the house sight unseen. We looked at the pictures online. When we actually got to the house we..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Robert Hannan, complaint filtered on Yelp : "Terrible attitude and quality. He didnt file a financial doc until after it was due and almost got me in hot water. He..."
- "My husband and I was in COral Springs location with another couple.We waited 45 mins. to be seated and when we finally got in I went to the bathroom to..."
- "Brought car in for was not in line. Got back worse. Took to new store greeted with frowns walking in door and people who apeared to not want to work...."