Sayreville, New Jersey

What a disappointment with our first experience with CB In Manalapan office. Looking to buy our first home in the area 2 female agents showed us a few houses..what a joke it was!!

First, Neither one of them couldn’t answer any of our questions properly , very unprofessionally , inappropriately dressed to say the least and obviously had no ideas what they were talking about!

We thought after researching real estates agencies that CB was the perfect agency for us in our search for our dream home.. it was nothing short then a total upsetting experience .

However , we have now switched to a different real estate firm to help us out in our searches and so far the experience is absolutely AMAZING.

Shame on CB for hiring such unprofessional agents to represent them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Coldwell Banker Realtor.

Coldwell Banker Cons: Unknowledgeable agent.

Comments

#1602073

Had the worst experience with Lake Havasu City realtor Armando Contla. No communication as far as paperwork, what I can and cannot do!

Very unprofessional in the way he spoke with me. Sold my new washer and dryer along w the purchase of my home without ever telling me it was included! Was never there for inspection or any other thing that was necessary for him to be there. Never gave me ANY options that I should have had like the washer and dryer, appliances in kitchen etc.

Sellers option to have a few things fixed. Told me I HAD to fix for the sale of the house. Not true.He also wanted a personal check for repairs instead of being included in closing. Well there was nothing I could do after I found out.

When I asked about it, he hung up on me! He should not be dealing with people in that way, gives Caldwell banker a bad name. On the other hand, I had an absolutely wonderful realtor in phx. Scott Curtis w realty one.

How refreshing to have him explain every little detail to me. Awesome person all the way around.

Coldwell Banker Reviews