Verified Reviewer

1.9

Selling your home is stressful and to have a realtor that is helpful, patience, understanding and on your side is key! It's important to know your needs are being met and somebody is listening to you.

If that's what you're looking for in a broker ..... I can honestly say, Cindy Lockhart is not the best match for you. The amount of unnecessary stress she caused us and the sellers during this process was extremely unprofessional.

I want to be clear, Cindy was the seller's agent and not ours, but everyone involved in this transaction was not happy.

My husband and I understand it's a lot of work for a homeowner to prepare for their next move and know people need time to say goodbye to their friends/family when moving out of state. This is a 2nd home for us, and we were in no rush to close and happy to work with the sellers The message to us was that the homeowner wanted to close in 30 days.

Since the market is so hot, we started making calls and stressing that if we didn't meet this requirement, we would lose the house. After a few stressful days, we found out that the 30-day request was Cindy's requirement, NOT the sellers. Luckily, we had an opportunity to speak with the sellers during our inspection, and they couldn't understand why we were making so many demands. I was beyond mad that Cindy was making requests and claiming that they were ours.

We did not make one request...NOT ONE. Didn't come back with anything after the inspection, didn't question the 30-day close and didn't ask the sellers a single thing!

On top of all this she was asking personal questions that didn't have anything to do with the sale, she couldn't understand why we would buy a house without seeing it, questioned why we would pay this much for the home, didn't think we could afford the home without selling our place (we were preapproved and had the down payment) and also found it necessary to be rude to our mortgage broker. I cannot tell you how many times I said, sorry, or I apologize for her rudeness.

If the market wasn't insane, I would have walked away because of her. I can honestly say, if I sell my house and her client put the best offer in......

I wouldn't accept their offer. I never want to deal with her again.

Her only goal was to collect her money as fast as she could.

If you're buying a home and looking for a realtor, I urge you to do your homework. Make sure you pick somebody who will will will work for you.

User's recommendation: research!!!