Moreno Valley, California

Really wish I would have read these reviews before contacting them for properties to rent. We submitted an application on a Friday, paid our $80 fees and were the ONLY applicants.

By Monday Aubrey and Emily BOOTED our application off the property claiming other people that had applied for a different property changed their app to this one THAT Monday AM. We complained to Aubrey who is supposedly the manager and she "agreed" to show our app with the other app and let the owners choose. Then come Wed we find out that NEVER happened and then had the nerve to call us LIARS! If we were then WHY wasn't our $ refunded!!

That was the ONLY property we were interested in. In talking to other Realtors by law they have to present ALL offers, so they don't seem to care about the law, or their rental clients! We were also told they are known for saving properties for their friends and family members, giving them priority.. hmmmm.

They seem very unethical and we have been calling Lance -the broker and requesting our $ back and he says he will and will call us back and still NO call and NO $! Complaints made to Inland Valley Realtors Association with whom Lance is a director, so we will see where THAT goes, and with BBB, and Consumer Affairs.

Do not rent through these people- don't learn by experience, take my word for it!!! ****If you own the property on Sandy Glade that just rented, you could have had some great renters that were even willing to pay the $1400, not the $1350 they lowered it to!!!****

Product or Service Mentioned: Coldwell Banker Manager.

• Coldwell Banker Pioneer
  • Lance Martin

Comments

I agree with you totally. Coldwell-banker have terrible agents working for their office.

I utilized the help of the one located in Nutley, NJ on Franklin Ave. Let me tell you that the agent named Anthony had shown me apartments. In turn, I sent him a list of all the apartments interested in viewing. Well, he never called me back or responded to my emails.

This man even doesn't work on Sundays and I find that definitely hard to believe. He probably just likes to spend his time selling houses because these realtors don't make big bucks on apartment deals. Lastly, they assigned me different agent from the office and he seemed to be annoyed with me wanting to see most of the apartments on the list. On the day of viewing, he claimed all the other apartments weren't available or didn't want animals.

I was like wait a minute they had on the listing pet friendly.

So that was BS!

To anyone, don't ever every use Coldwell Banker for your renting needs nor for buying a house. They don't deserve your business!

Coldwell Banker Reviews