My family was sold a condemed home lipsticked up to look new. The seller disclosure had no checked for fire or flood.

We started some remodeling within weeks of owning the home only to find out there was a complete loss fire 2 years prior. It was simply covered up new deywall hung over burnt,blown insulation over the burnt,electrical tape holding melted knobb and tube wiring together. We got our story on ABC 12 news top story for 3 days. We had many realtors reach out to us and let us know they had shown the house and knew it had a fire a few years back.

When the other realtors called out the coldwell realtor on NO BEING CHECKED ON FIRE OR FLOOD he simply disregarded and never changed it. So we were the suckers who got shafted. We only lived in the home for 1 month. After seeing the news a realtor from Burell even informed us that the mortar holding the house built of rocks together was bad from the house getting so hot from the fire.

The owner that had the fire contacted me and informed me that the insurance company made the home a complete loss! We have moved 7 times in 1 year and are now stuck in an apartment. We had to claim bankruptcy on this home so we couldn't be sued by the next victims or the bank for the fire damage! We lost $140,000 ruined financially and the realtor just walks away with his commission!

I was told by the master electrician the home was literally a ticking time bomb . Not worried about the financial losses so much I know how to work and make more but MY FAMILY COULD'VE BEEN BURNED ALIVE!!!!!!!

SHAME SHAME SACRIFICE A FAMILY FOR THE ALMIGHTY $$$$$$$ THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN *** FOR SUCH SHADY PEOPLE ! Stay away from Owosso Coldwell !

Product or Service Mentioned: Coldwell Banker Home Buying.

Comments