Very dishonest office, Coldwell Banker agent Nicholas Huston presented me with an offer from a client he represented. I cancelled the PA because this agent was very rude, childish and accusatory.

The same agent came back with a new PA to raise the price to factor in drilling for a new well. Besides being aggressive, this agent asked me to hire his well drilling vendor or his buyers would not buy my property as he claimed. He even appointed himself to be the project manager for the new well drilling. He had no problem, damaging the reputation of the vendor I had hired.

Very soon I suspected that this agent may have been getting compensated his role with the vendor. It did not take very long for the situation to get toxic under the watch of agent Nicholas Huston. The buyer contacted because I cancelled the PA and I caught the agent asleep. Then we found that this agent was playing both parties for his own gain.

The buyer cancelled the agreement due to agent misrepresentation and closed on the property on our own. I contacted the agency but they were very fake and they acted as if they are the victims. First, I reported this serious incident to Adam. And I was surprised that he was trying to manipulate the buyer to tick her into not killing the agreement so they won’t miss the commission.

The man in charge was Brian Bolier (Senior Vice President). Very self centered and as icky as a man can be. I would not trust these people to do business with.

They had no problem to misrepresent a family with 4 children in the most important decision of their lives, buying a home. Very dishonest!

Product or Service Mentioned: Coldwell Banker Realtor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments