My husband and I , builders, have been doing business with the Coldwell Banker in Wheaton Il for over 35 years. We even built a the managing brokers custom home.

We just had an experience with Doug Artney that was so unprofessional. As our listing broker Doug has a fiduciary relationship with us as we are paying for CB service. Instead he protected the selling agent and threatened to turn my case over to CB attorneys rather than solve the dispute.

Coldwell Banker is not what it was in years prior because of Doug MacArtney. AVOID THE WHEATON, IL COLDWELL BANKER OFFICE.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Coldwell Banker. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coldwell Banker to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessional and doug macartney. Author liked the most listing agent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coldwell Banker and coldwell banker property listing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments