During a recent meeting the Coldwell Banker realtor blatantly lied and tried using scare tactics to manipulate his own elderly client.

The property was formerly residential but is now listed as light industrial. We were told that the value was in the land and that the condition of the buildings was irrelevant.

Now he is saying the property won't sell because the buildings need work, that thousands of dollars in improvements must be made, explained how she is wasting money paying her property taxes, etc.

He has brought unqualified customers that do not have the financial means to purchase the property to us and is trying to manipulate his sellers to financing the purchase with no down payment. If this is representative of Coldwell Banker's company ethics and integrity stay far away!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Coldwell Banker. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coldwell Banker.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Coldwell Banker to other companies on our site.

Comments

Albany, Georgia, United States #1273771

I was told by a CB realtor in CR Iowa that my house would not sell conventional at the "appraised Price" and should, must lower it to get it sold. We argued that we ARE the sellers and not lowering it below appraised price.

To be mean she only brought in buyers with offers 1/2 the appraised price. We refused each one without countering.

What a waste of time and our expense. We will never use Coldwell Banker and their crooked agent again.

New Hyde Park, New York, United States #1207846

Do Not deal with zip reality as thery are Coldwell Banker Reality. I've had problems with them in the past.

They refuse to show buyers houses for less than 400k (400,000) and when

you question them about it, They just say this is

all that's available. They lie way to much.

there are several houses that I could of purchased for $175k but because of coldwell Banker realtor games, I lost out on them. Stay away and may there business get shut down for good!!