Freehold Township, New Jersey

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BBB: NOT a government agency as listed in your local phone book. Instead the BBB is a private non-profit / franchise operation. 20/20 exposes the BBB, Hamas Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating - BBB is running a "pay for play" scheme.

Ripoff Report Legal Directory

Read how Ripoff Report saves consumers millions.

Submitted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 Reported By: gerry "" shirley New York United States of America

William Lemaire Coldwell Banker M&D Good Life1 Montauk Highwaymoriches New York 11955United States of America Phone: 631-878-6080Web: www.mdgoodlife.comCategory: Realtors

William Lemaire Coldwell Banker M&D Good Life Roberta Lemaire Realtor and mother/seller refuse to close leaving buyer homeless moriches, New York

Print this Report

Email this Report

1Author0Consumer0Employee/Owner

Respond to this Report

Respond to this report!What's this?

Also a victim?What's this?

ArbitrateSet The Record Straight!

Repair Your Reputation...the right way!Corporate Advocacy Program

42 argyle drive shirley NY

The broker William Lemaire and his mother/seller Roberta Lemaire are not honorable people.They listed thier house as having COs and unfortunately it did not.Took my money then started to negotiate over responsibility for COs.Unwilling to reimburse me for the expenses I incurred trying to buy this house: bank apprasial,lawyer, survey.

Their broker William Lemaire who listed this house complained that his mother/seller will lose money on the deal. WHY IS THIS MY PROBLEM. They agreed to sell me the house for $139,999 with a CO. All my bank asks is that $3,000 be kept in escrow until the COs come through. The Lemaires say no.The seller claims to have a mortgage on the property. WITH NO COs? AND DIDN'T KNOW!!!!

I signed a purchase agreement on Jan 20 2012 with a closing date of March 10 2012. In Febuary my lawyer informed me that the title had no CO. The seller assured us that they would get the COs and would not let me back out of the deal. In March William Lemaire informed us that the house now needs a variance and could take an additional three months. Still no offer from the seller to settle and let me get on with my life.I reached out and asked my Lawyer and Broker to reach out to Caldwell Banker M D Good Life concerning this matter but have yet to receive a response.I currently live in a leased apartment with a lease that expires May 1 2012.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coldwell Banker Mortgage.

Comments

SELLER AGREED TO POST ESCROW.WENT TO CONTRACT APRL 25 AND VARIANCE WAS GRANTED BY TOWN. HAPPY TO FINALLY HAVE A HOME.

Coldwell Banker Reviews