Los Angeles, California

IN MY OVER THIRTY YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY, I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH INCOMPETENCE AND UNETHICAL CONDUCT AS WITH MS. JEANA SANDER AND HER MANAGER, MR.

JEFF NUNN. If I had succumbed to Ms. Sander's relentless badgering, our house would have sold below $1,550,000. It sold for $1,675,000 solely due to my efforts.

Even though the house went under contract in as-is condition, Ms. Sander argued for a significant discount beyond issues identified. I refused to provide a discount and none was given. I never felt like I was negotiating with the buyer but with Ms.

Sander. I felt like I was dealing with a used, car salesperson. Towards the end of the transaction, the buyer breached the Purchase and Sale Contract by failing to close on the set date. This would have allowed us to keep a significant portion of the $50,000 deposit.

Instead of Ms. Sander negotiating for additional consideration for extending the escrow, she played myself against my partner. Ms. Sander and her manager, Mr.

Nunn, did everything they could to force the closing of the transaction without providing us with additional compensation for the breach. Despite reaching out to Mr. Nunn several times, he made zero efforts to call me and understand my concerns and/or interject. Lastly, Ms.

Sander never provided a marketing plan as promised and requested multiple times and not one advertisement was placed. My experience with Ms. Sander and Mr. Nunn is not indicative of the quality of the agents at the La Jolla branch of Coldwell Banker Residential as there are several excellent agents there that I have known for a very long time.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at smalk@accretive-group.com. Beware, Simon Malk.

Comments

Us too! we are being badgered by our dual agent for us-seller and the buyer.

She obviously has the upper hand knowing both sides and what we will both do. She forgets WE hired her and is not working in our best interest. We explained we did not want buyers who cant close in a month or 6 wks tops, which means a conventional loan. So she brings us only VA buyers for the past 6 mths.

That process can take up to 4 mths total. The first took us to the day of closing and on THAT day we were told the buyer could not qualify due to debt to income ratio. THE DAY OF THE CLOSING! We never received any compensation for moving out just "sorry".

I HATE this company !!!! This is just a few things our liar realtor at CB has done to us.

Coldwell Banker Reviews