In my Attempt to reach out to a Coldwell Banker agent in the Dedham office to obtain assistance with an inquiry I had regarding a specific rental listing.Immediately upon connecting with an agent named Joanne DiSangro, her tone on the phone was very aggressive.

Her unpleasant tone was ignored and I simply moved forward with my inquiry regarding the rental listing. She constantly cut me off during our discussion, and when I inquired on the process of who holds the responsibility of paying for the brokerage services (Seller or Renter), she simply responded “Well that none of your business!!" Well it was in fact my business if I am an interested renter, and if I am in fact responsible for paying this fee then I do deserve an explanation.

If she represents the majority of Coldwell Banker affiliates and associate with in that office, then I feel there is a professional development training that would be needed.Since I am almost certain that she does not represent the majority, I truly feel that she should consider finding an alternative line of work.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of coldwell banker rental property listing from Coldwell Banker and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coldwell Banker to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coldwell Banker for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coldwell Banker?

Comments

Hello,

I am the manger of this office. If you had been treated discourteously, you should have contacted me to determine what the issue was.

You still may if you'd like.

Donna MacLeod