Coldwell Banker - Agents are in needs of Professional Development (Dedham Ma. office)
In my Attempt to reach out to a Coldwell Banker agent in the Dedham office to obtain assistance with an inquiry I had regarding a specific rental listing.Immediately upon connecting with an agent named Joanne DiSangro, her tone on the phone was very aggressive.
Her unpleasant tone was ignored and I simply moved forward with my inquiry regarding the rental listing. She constantly cut me off during our discussion, and when I inquired on the process of who holds the responsibility of paying for the brokerage services (Seller or Renter), she simply responded “Well that none of your business!!" Well it was in fact my business if I am an interested renter, and if I am in fact responsible for paying this fee then I do deserve an explanation.
If she represents the majority of Coldwell Banker affiliates and associate with in that office, then I feel there is a professional development training that would be needed.Since I am almost certain that she does not represent the majority, I truly feel that she should consider finding an alternative line of work.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer services was terrible
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Coldwell Banker Rental Property Listing
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "This is my second winter in this community and the maintenance staff is incompetent and lazy. They only clean the entrance doors and they do not clean the sidewalks. I..."
- "My husband and I can't speak highly enough of our experience with Josette Alvarez. We were first-time home buyers and sellers with very little knowledge of how the process..."
- "In 2015 I was selling an estate on behalf of my grandpa and Vera Owens represented the buyer who purchased the home. Vera was suppose to be the expert in..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I bought my first Puggle from Stu and actually had to wait two weeks longer to get her because he was so concerned that she may have a "pigeon toe"..."
- "I've been buying ritz crackers for years . But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale. But I continue to buy them but after what happen..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."