Coldwell Banker - Agents are in needs of Professional Development (Dedham Ma. office)
In my Attempt to reach out to a Coldwell Banker agent in the Dedham office to obtain assistance with an inquiry I had regarding a specific rental listing.Immediately upon connecting with an agent named Joanne DiSangro, her tone on the phone was very aggressive.
Her unpleasant tone was ignored and I simply moved forward with my inquiry regarding the rental listing. She constantly cut me off during our discussion, and when I inquired on the process of who holds the responsibility of paying for the brokerage services (Seller or Renter), she simply responded “Well that none of your business!!" Well it was in fact my business if I am an interested renter, and if I am in fact responsible for paying this fee then I do deserve an explanation.
If she represents the majority of Coldwell Banker affiliates and associate with in that office, then I feel there is a professional development training that would be needed.Since I am almost certain that she does not represent the majority, I truly feel that she should consider finding an alternative line of work.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer services was terrible
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Coldwell Banker Rental Property Listing
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall. ..."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."